Whenever I do an IntelliShare merge, at completion, I get asked if I want to view the log of the merge. This log always looks about the same, in the most recent case:

"There are 962 individuals with a modified date that is before the start of this IntelliShare merge process."
There follows a line for each of the 962 persons.

I just merged a Lorraine, France subset, 612 Individuals, back into my main file, 26000 Individuals, after adding a few new names and source citations. The 962 names probably includes 150 from the subset file and the rest are myself, my family and people not recently modified. It seems to me all 26,000 should have modified date that is before the start. Any ideas what it means?

Richard