Look in Help: Chapter:

Data Entry and Formatting Names and Locations

Bert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Daily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Capitolization and in-line auto complete

That is different from how my Legacy version works. I am running
6.0.0.118, but it seems to me that it has worked this way always for
me: My auto-complete puts the lowest alphabetical match in
immediately, beginning with the first letter. I wonder if there is a
setting for this? (I looked for one but did not find one in
Customize.)

The Help file does not mention anything about auto-complete, although
it does mention the memorized list of the previous ten locations used
(Deluxe version only).

Susan