Ron, thanks for clarifying. I really wondered how Legacy could act so
differently!! And sorry I didn't address it directly to you - after I
sent it I realized I forgot that.

So I am guessing Gene's Legacy problem, if it doesn't have anything to
do with his locations list entries, must be caused by something else.
(Gene - have you tried running Legacy all by itself and recreating the
problem, to ascertain that it isn't a computer resources issue?)

Susan