Sherry also said to use File > Check/Repair twice.
You don't mention that you tried that.

Cathy

At 06:02 PM 25/01/2007, you wrote:

I deleted all my .usr files to see which .usr files the Print Name
List function uses.
These are: Custlist.usr, Custview.usr, Grid.usr, Legacy5.usr and Legacy7.usr.
Try to delete these files to see if that makes any difference.
You could also backup your user files and delete all te usr files to
see if it's a corrupted user file that's causing problems (After
deleting the usr files you might have to go to Options > Customize and
manually reset some options).
Evert