Glenna wrote:

> If I click on Search, under user ID (I put in the rin #) it
> says record not found. I used this before and it always
> worked for me I don't know what happened. So now I go into
> name list and look for it there.
> Glenna

Glenna, you are searching under USER ID in "Query by example" this wont give
you RINs you need to click on the tab to the right "Detailed Search" and use

"Look for whom" Individual
"Where to look" Individual RIN
"How to Look" Equal to
"What to Look for" [type in the RIN you seek]

OR
>From the front screen simply hold down the CTRL key and tap the 'g' key
which brings up a small "go to individual" box. Type in the RIN number you
want.

Good luck
Margaret