I have seen some discussions about attaching pictures to sources so I decided to give it a try. I scanned a copy of a document and saved the picture as a .jpg. I viewed it, to be sure it was readable then saved a copy where I keep my Legacy photos. Then I went to Legacy to attach the picture to the source and when I do, the picture is basically unreadable. Is there something in the Legacy program that shows pictures with less quality? (I guess it has to do with resolution, but I don't know a lot about that.). If so, is it really worthwhile to attach documents at all?
Thank you,
Nancy

Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG