Is there any easy way to remove duplicate source citations either with Legacy or by using MS Access?

I love the intellimerge feature to sync desktop and laptop data however I once did it carelessly. On the desktop I changed some Source list names to group all FHC films together. When I merged the files one set had different Source list names which I foolishly ignored during the merge. Later when I noticed 2 similar sources I, (again foolishly), simply merged them. The result is 2 identical source citations for 3 (or more) LDS films.

Thanks for any help,

Richard