  From: Patricia Hickin
  To: LEGACY
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 3:24 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] digitized articles and books

  (This is off-topic so you can email me directly if you prefer, but please do
so at [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of my usual email address as I get an
incredible amount ofspam at my regular email address and weed out anybody not
in my addressbook.)

  But what I'm wondering if there's anyway to find out whether a
genealogical/historical, etc., book or article is digitized and online?  I know
some good websites that have a lot of that kind of thing, but I don't know a
way of searching to find out whether a particular book/article is available
ANYwhere on the Internet?

  I don't know whether I'm explaining what I want very clearly or not!

  But thanks for any help!

  Pat

  E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.177)
  Database version: 5.07070
  http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/