----- Original Message ----- From: "Anne Picketts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Mel Morris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Charting recommendations

Have you tried

http://website.lineone.net/~d.j.cooke/wintree.htm

I'm finding it quite useful using in conjunction with Legacy charts. It's a bit
limited but quite useful.  Easy to use with an ged import from Legacy.

I have resisted buying the companion charting addons for Legacy,
partly because my tree is too large for me to print off properly, and
partly because I got confused as to which one to buy. Can anyone
suggest which one works best with Legacy " itTs my only disappointment
with the Deluxe Legacy that it doesnTt have good standard tree type
charts (fan, pedigree, or regular anscestor charts) Is there one that
is a cut above, and that works seamlessly with Legacy?

--
Anne Picketts, Waipu, Northland, NZ
Researching: DUGGAN, McCARTHY and RYAN in Limerick and surrounding Counties;

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92 features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

For online technical support, please visit http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp