-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of henry
arnold
Sent: May 9, 2007 9:28 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem 650

    My problem is this [650 of them].
On the Individual's information window [top part] Bapt is blank.
On the bottom half of the screen under Event/Fact all the Baptism
Data is there. Is there a way to swap the Baptism Data to the above
Bapt field. I hate to think that I will have to type all 650 of them again.
 Yes I use the hunt and peck system of typing.

       Henry  California

Have you unlocked the real power of Legacy? Legacy 6.0 Deluxe has 92
features not found in the Standard Edition. Learn more about these features
at http://legacyfamilytree.com/DeluxeEdition.asp.