Hello All,

I too am very thrilled to hear that the folks at Millennia worked with Elizabeth Shown Mills.

Legacy continues to show its commitment to improving the core, not adding to the fluff.

Thank You
Debbie Freeman
Legacy Deluxe 6

Question: (off topic)

Could someone explain, or point me to a web site so that I can learn about the "hyphen hyphen space for signatures" item mentioned.

Two what is the rule? my reply on top or my reply on the bottom?

Thank You
Janis Gilmore wrote:
Thanks, Renee, for the blog on Legacy 7. I am thrilled to pieces to hear
that the sourcing will be based on Elizabeth Shown Mills' methods.

(My copy of her new book arrived yesterday, by the way....)

Janis Gilmore
Pawleys Island, SC & Seattle, WA