On 9/26/07, Phil Hawkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TH wrote:
> >
> > Linda,
> >
> > This works! I wasn't going to try it at first because I haven't really
> > gotten into the tagging thing yet, but I did try and it worked. Now if
> > reports like this could print a title so that I would know what the
> > report is, such as "Individuals Buried in Asbury Cemetery"
> >
> > Thad
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

> Come on Thad
> You have to do some of the work yourself!!
> In the Books/Other section there is 'Location Report'
> At the bottom is a section titled "Title for Location List" with the
> default being "Location List".
> Edit that to what you want and Preview/Print it as you wish
>
> --
>
> Phil Hawkins
> (Rather be Fishing)

If you'd been paying attention, you would know that it isn't a location
report that I've been talking about. Also, someone else was kind enough to
provide an answer already. Sorry if you think I'm taking advantage of the
group. I won"t ask anymore questions for awhile.

Thanks to all of you who provided the answers to the questions I was asking.

Legacy User Group guidelines:
>   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages:
>   http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/