Sherry,

As you must know, the "From" e-mail address on UG mail is each participant, such as you, Ron Ferguson or Valerie ;-). Clicking on "Not Junk" only adds that individual, not the Legacy UG mailing list to the safe sender list. Outlook Express did have a way to handle mailing lists but I have not yet found a way around the problem in Windows Mail.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherry/Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 12:27 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Off-Topic - Using Windows Mail with Legacy User Group Mailing List

Tom,

Did you note in the Junk Mail folder there's an item along the top that says
"Not Junk"?  If it works the same as Outlook, you'll be given the
opportunity to add the sender to the Safe Sender's List.

Windows Mail is the new name in Vista for Outlook Express.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.