Am I understanding correctly that the format of locations is very important
(perhaps for things I may want to do with that field?)? Would it then be a
good idea (or wasted time) to go into all my locations that I've just
imported and change them all to the correct format? If it is a good idea,
then is there a quick way (such as perhaps editing the Master Location list
rather than each individual?--just guessing). Also, when leaving commas in
for placeholders (I did watch the training video!), should I leave a space
between the commas, and/or before the known word? For example, often I do
not know the county. So should I type Springfield,,MO, USA or Springfield, ,
MO, USA, or Springfield,, MO, USA. Sorry to be so AR, but I don't want to
change every location field and then find out I should have been more
specific.
Barbara

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:15 PM