1. The format of locations is important for consistency (and to make it a
lot easier to find the right one in the sorted list!). They generally are
entered and viewed from smallest jurisdiction to largest. However, the
city/county/state/country format does not suit every situation (or personal
preferences). There are various discussions in the archives about that.

2. Yes, you should generally be able to edit directly in the Master list of
Locations, including the option of merging locations which should have been
the  same (e.g. spelling errors, county omitted, etc.)

3. If you don't add a space after a comma, Legacy will do it  automatically.

Mike

Michael J Method

family research  of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck, Belsley

In a message dated 11/19/2007 8:34:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,