-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Valerie
Garton
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 3:39 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Date Format Importance - which I think should be
location importance

I have been really surprised by the answers to this subject.

During this thread there has been no mention of the Chapman's Codes.

Where I come from in the Genealogical world, and I am an accredited
genealogist, it is always recommended to use the Chapman's codes as a
standard then everyone knows where you are talking about.

I am unsure about the long and short location names but is it possible to
put the Chapman's Code in the short field and the full name in the long
field ?

I am trying to be helpful here so be gentle if I have messed this up as
apparently am not very good at expressing myself.

Regards from Valerie in sunny Sydney.
Researching: BEDDY, CULLODEN, DYAS and ROWAN in Belfast, Dublin, Wicklow &
Wexford