I rcvd my Legacy 7 upgrade, I've installed it and entered my reg key, and done the update.

I normally installed previous versions of Legacy in a folder called: C:\winprog\Legacyx (where "x" is the version number) And, since there are problems w Legacy ver 6 when it is installed on Vista, I figured staying with this same directory naming convention would be a wise choice for Legacy ver 7 The laptop that I'll be installing it on is running Vista. The desktop where I just installed it is running XP (it is my understanding that we are still allowed to install it on both a home unit and a laptop).

The install appeared to go OK, and Legacy did, in fact, install into C:\winprog\Legacy
HOWEVER, the charting program installed into:
C:\Program Files\Millennia\LegacyCharting7
I don't even remember seeing a prompt to override this. (No, I did not install the pre-release of the charting program).

Is there a way to easily get the charting program into MY normal program directory, especially when I install it on the Vista laptop? Or is the charting program "Vista friendly"?

P.S. - I haven't been able to do much "playing" with ver 7 yet, but so far I like what I've seen.

Thanks,
Bob