-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert57P
via Gmail
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 8:17 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] V7 Legacy Charting

I rcvd my Legacy 7 upgrade, I've installed it and entered my reg key, and
done the update.

I normally installed previous versions of Legacy in a folder called:
C:\winprog\Legacyx (where "x" is the version number)
And, since there are problems w Legacy ver 6 when it is installed on Vista,
I figured staying with this same directory naming convention would be a wise

choice for Legacy ver 7   The laptop that I'll be installing it on is
running Vista.  The desktop where I just installed it is running XP (it is
my understanding that we are still allowed to install it on both a home unit

and a laptop).

The install appeared to go OK, and Legacy did, in fact, install into
C:\winprog\Legacy
HOWEVER, the charting program installed into:
C:\Program Files\Millennia\LegacyCharting7
I don't even remember seeing a prompt to override this.  (No, I did not
install the pre-release of the charting program).

Is there a way to easily get the charting program into MY normal program
directory, especially when I install it on the Vista laptop?  Or is the
charting program "Vista friendly"?

P.S. - I haven't been able to do much "playing" with ver 7 yet, but so far I

like what I've seen.

Thanks,
Bob