Gene,  (And all others who have dis-jointed noses)

In defense of JLB:  (all times listed below are Pacific time)

Sherry's note was send at 1:49 PM, but didn't hit my list until 3:04 PM.

JLB's note was send at 3:00 PM.

So, please don't be so quick to jumb and pounce on JLB's sending a message.
The message could have been worded differently for me, but I am in
California.  I do not know what part of the world JLB is, but in different
parts of the world people use different writing styles.  It is just so
amazing at the tolarance, or lack there of, of people posting the link to
the download (which probably violated Millennia's rules), but people sharing
with a new user that the ettiquite is to not use "Artistic Sensibilities" is
looked totally down upon by you.

The way JLB worded the message may have been in jest or in a completely
different tone than you made it out to be.  Without knowing this, we
shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Hopefully the person it was intended for didn't take it in the same tone in
which you did.

Can we all exercise a little tollarance, understanding, and patience that
what we read may mean something different in your native land.  (As we are
all waiting for the release of v.7 I added patience to this list.)

This is a world wide list.  Lets remember this.  If there are messages that
offend you, please re-read them and try to read the positive in the message.

Glen Ballard

P.S.  I am not perfect.  I haven't always read things with tollarance and
definitely missed the understanding to many an email.  But I try to re-read
the email several times and try to put myself in the posters place and try
to think like they are thinking.