Gary, Being one of the stakes that are priv to to the nFS, I'm sure you
have come accross to Legacy Users. And as Sherry has said, Legacy if
completely in line with the new system, and compatible. Like I said
erlier, I was a tester, and used Legacy Data, and it ran just fine
through all the test's we were asked to do.

Tim