Very true, Ron. However, my point was aimed at my pleasure in that global setting in v7. Before, I **had** to choose one or another: either my larger-families could be seen without scrolling, but left only-kids scrinched into one little corner on our pages; or scrolling to find find any "number-12s and 14s". I wasn't happy with either choice.

Best fit is sooooo much better to look at while making it easier to navigate and I'm enjoying this new feature! (Luckily, I have precious few instances of more than 15 kids born to one set of parents.)

Penny

"You can globally set the children's columns in Version 6 to 15. The difference in Version 7 is that there is a globally setting of "best fit" which sets each individual page. As has been said for over 15 siblings the scroll bar will still need to be used."