From: GeoSci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 7:53:27 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Search

When doing a SEARCH - for an Individual - does it bother anyone else
that the list of choices in "Where to Look" is apparently RANDOM?  Why
not alphabetically?  You have to read through all of the choices to
find the one you want.  Surname is before Birth Date, etc.  I did not
even see PRIVATE as a search possibility - but it is there!

Keith

--
Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1