Hi Angela,

I can't imagine never having used Source Detail ;-)

What you are missing, I think, is the Source Clipboard.
You can load a Master Source plus Source detail onto the Source Clipboard and then use that to attach both to any other event or individual.

If you've already entered the source detail for someone, you go to their Assigned Sources screen and highlight the Master Source and Source detail line you want and use the Copy to Source Clipboard button.

For more information on using the Source Clipboard check out Help and/or the Training Videos.

Cathy