Hello Dave,

I will try to answer.

This answered one of my questions regarding version 7 so I was glad to have
this question asked.

The original question (if I remember right) was what to do in Legacy 7 when
the source (slave schedule) was not on the source list.

The US Federal Population Census was what was suggested by Legacy 7.

The user's source was the US Federal Slave Schededule.

The answer on how to handle a source not already on the Legacy 7 source list
is in a previous message.

Thanks to the Legacy staff it is an easy solution.

I too have this source, plus many others including English, and Norwegian
sources that are not in the Mills book so I am a very happy customer on the
Legacy solution.

On occasion I am reminded how international the users of Legacy are.

I am a very grateful Legacy user to have in the past the assistance of
Legacy users overseas.

Hope this message helps,
Debbie Freeman