I have one male family member who had an illegitimate child who is alive.
But the mother later married someone in the family.  I have now marked
mother and child as Invisible but it does mean that the later marriage to
someone else does not appear.  It's not crucial but just shows how
relationships can get quite complicated!

Martin Briscoe
Fort William
M&LFHS | Gwynedd FHS