From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 9:26 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Use of Correct Given Name in reports

I was not aware of the "work-around" to get Legacy to use a nickname in a
narrative report?  It seems a little convolved to me?  I'd like to suggest
that Legacy modify their software to let you select one of the alternate,
given names from the AKA list.  This would require adding a feature to the
AKA file to select a preferred name for narrative reports and link it to the
report, options menu.  This would seem to be a more "logical" way to do it?

Carol