I agree. Ron has been very helpful when he could. We're all in this together.

Still, because this is a large programs and it is not practical for everyone of us to check each part of it, it would be nice if there was a list maintained of known bugs which we could access. It would greatly lessen user stress and reduce a lot of user frustration and anger. I am sure most bugs will be corrected in time but this way we would know that Legacy is at least aware of them and is working on them.

Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "GeoSci" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy bugs

Advice or help is appreciated.  Belittling others shows your own
insecurity or lack of social training.  Lets stick to questions and
possible solutions.

Thanks
Keith

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM, Thomas Herson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We shouldn't have to work around Legacy problems, Ron. We all know by now
that you have no interest in following the instructions and are quick to
respond, sometimes incorrectly, to almost every problem cite, always acting
as a sycophant for the Legacy people.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>