Slight correction, I didn't say "can't", I said it is not a good idea.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "JLB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Now, some-one just wrote to say that you can't have both versions unless you install them chronologically. ie. v.6, then v.7. Otherwise you risk overwriting dll's with earlier versions. Could be true. Who knows? So, first uninstall v.7, then install v.6 and then install v.7 back if you want to. If you're only going to install v.6 and don't care about v.7 right now I would say just install v.6. If it 'breaks' v.7 you don't care, right? It's already broken. But it might get fixed someday.