I'm thinking it has something to do with commas, and Legacy thinking this is the county, which, of course, does not exist.

Elizabeth
researching the descendants of William and Sarah (Patterson) Thompson

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Events/Facts on Pedigree Web Pages

Art,

That was my reaction as well - in fact, although I'm on a different continent, I'm certain I could find it and enter it.

It is this that makes me think I am missing the point which Marilyn is making and hence my questions.

*New* Insert Pictures Into your Web Pages - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: