-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donna
Felina Roach
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 6:59 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Events/Facts on Pedigree Web Pages

The way that I enter the information is to enter the date in the burial.
Tab and enter the city, county, state, country.  I then click on the middle
radio button, click burial address and fill in the screen that comes up.
This is the same way I handle the place of death.

Donna Roach
North Carolina