On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:12:58 -0500, "Len Garber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I would like to change the wording of the narrative for the status "Divorced"
>from "The marriage ended in divorce."
>to "They were divorced."
>
>How do I do that?

I don't believe you can do this.

>I have used Microsoft Access to develop and maintain a number of
>applications, but I have been unable to find the table in Legacy where
>you can make such a change.

I don't believe this is stored in a table. You would think that this
phrase might be stored in one of the language specific files, but I
checked several of the .tm files and struck out. So my guess this is
hardcoded.

You could always create your report in rtf format and edit the wording
yourself ... a definite PITA.

My comments are from a V6 perspective...

--

Dennis Kowallek
Genealogy Website & Custom Programming