To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Getting it Right by Mary H. Slawson

Michele:

I also have (and use) "Getting It Right" but after reading through I
realized it's heavily oriented toward LDS members doing Temple work and
doesn't always work for what I want from my database. So my method has been to use it as a basis for my own "style manual" and mark up the sections for
data fields where I do things differently.

Kirsten