Ange:

Actually, Dave's suggestion to sort right to left (largest location to smallest location) solved this. I hadn't noticed that option before and that's why I was trying to force everything into 4 fields. Now that I changed the sort order to right to left, everything comes up perfectly regardless of whether it's 4 fields or 5 fields since it starts with country, then state, then county, then city, then anything else.

I just wasn't sure if there would be some other ramification of having both 4 and 5 fields in the same country. So far, I haven't found any.

Thanks for your response.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA