Okay, that absolutely answers my question, though I still will read up
on the Source Clipboard, so that Kirsten won't be sad! ;-)

And I can see where Bert's suggestion will work where, as is mostly
the case, I want to assign the same source to every field that is
completed about that person.

But, there are times when I would like to be able to just paste it in
one blank field, where the F2 process that Gene was talking about
should work. So as soon as I figure out what to do to either make the
F2 work, or another way to do the same thing, I'll be good to go.
Barbara