It doesn't sound like you are copying sources to the clipboard

- If you are on the Sources screen, highlight the source you want to  repeat
- in the bottom left, click on the clipboards icon, then click
"Copy/Overwrite Existing"
- highlight another event you want to use the same Source
- click the "Add clipboard source" icon (just above clipboards, looks like  a
"-" sign), then you can edit the detail for the different event, or you can
click Save. Note: if you are also going to be repeating the same detail, you
can  un-check the "prompt for detail" box in the bottom left before you Save.
Then  you won't be bothered with it each time.

Mike

Michael J Method

family research of: Method, Feehily, Fredrick, Herzog, tenEyck,  Belsley

In a message dated 3/9/2009 1:27:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,