From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of CE WOOD
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:13 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Exporting to a new Family File

Okay, it's not the only solution, but it is the final solution, and it
doesn't work.  Legacy has no problem making a temporary backup before a
Manual Merge, but has Error 91 when doing a zip BackUp.  If only there were
a way to save the temporary backup.  Has Legacy looked into the zip
program?  Something in there might be triggering Error 91 since making the
temporary backup has no problem (so far).

Carolyn