I thank all who responded about the charting error message.   My Legacy is
installed on my main hard drive "E", but after checking "Legacy Charting" it is
on "C" Drive.  I ordered v. 7 shortly after the release, and am now just trying
to use the charting.  I just now put the Legacy CD in to check and see if I
would have the option of just installing "Charting", but nothing comes up about
"Charting",  is it inside the "Legacy"?
Obviously I have the latest update of Legacy, so don't know what would happen
if I just proceed with installing Legacy from the CD since it would be an older
version.  I would appreciate your help in the matter.
Syble Glasscock