Syble,

If you are not on Dial-up then you are best installing the full program from
the Legacy page. Personally, I would first save it to a convenient place, and
on running you can choose where to install the program. Legacy Charting is part
of Legacy Delux and installed with the program, in E:/Legacy - if that is where
you install Legacy (I have both on my E drive).

Before installing it  will be better to uninstall Legacy and Legacy Charting;
I'm not sure whether that is a separate uninstall or not.

If you must install from the Disc you *must* uninstall first.

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:10:49 -0700
> From: syble_...@yahoo.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] charting re-install
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> I thank all who responded about the charting error message. My Legacy is
> installed on my main hard drive "E", but after checking "Legacy Charting" it
> is on "C" Drive. I ordered v. 7 shortly after the release, and am now just
> trying to use the charting. I just now put the Legacy CD in to check and see
> if I would have the option of just installing "Charting", but nothing comes
> up about "Charting", is it inside the "Legacy"?
>
> Obviously I have the latest update of Legacy, so don't know what would happen
> if I just proceed with installing Legacy from the CD since it would be an
> older version. I would appreciate your help in the matter.
>
> Syble Glasscock

Beyond Hotmail — see what else you can do with Windows Live.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665375/direct/01/