Mike,

I use Legacy Charting and Tree Draw Legacy depending on what I wish to do. It
is not really possible to afvise you unless you tell what you are doing, and
why they are not suitable.

BTW, whilst Tree Draw does take a bit of getting used to the effort is well
worthwhile.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:38:55 -0700
> From: michaelbarb...@yahoo.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Charting
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>

> Is anyone familiar with the best Charting Program for Legacy?
>

> I have purchased Legacy Charting Companion and TreeDraw for Legacy. I find
> that the Legacy Charting Companion is no better than the charting in Legacy
> 7+. Also TreeDraw is very complicated (for me) and I so far I hate it.
>
> Mike Barberi
>
> In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
> In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
> St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)

Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN.

http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U