I've just purchased "Family Tree SuperTools v2". It is extremely capable and only costs 17.95. Uses Legacy's file (and many others) directly. Essentially gives you all the capabilities in "The Master Genealogist" using Legacy as the front end. Seems the best of both worlds. I suspect this will be off-topic in the Legacy newslist but will try to send it go them too. It is of use to all Legacy users.

Jeff

Chick Lewis wrote:
I have been following this thread with interest.  I too am looking for
a convenient way to include descendant charts in a book.  A multiple
generation descendant tree is much too large to fit on one page.  Is
TreeDraw capable of splitting a large descendant tree onto multiple
pages?

FTM16 was able to do that but it was not efficient because there was
no control over where the blocks would split and sometimes a page
would only have one block on it. I am looking for something similar to
a pedigree chart that prints multiple pages by referencing itself to
the next continuation page.  Any ideas?  What say you, Ron?

Chick

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 1:30 PM, michael