Tom,

If I remember correctly it is still possible to have your tree put on to Roots
Web when you load it into Ancestry and it will remain there for ever so your
descendants will not have to pay a cent to view it. Or you can put it onto
Roots Web directly free charge.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: