  From: Paul Ramshaw
  To: legacyusergroup
  Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 11:51 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Events in Assigned Sources list in tree from GEDCOM

  I imported a GEDCOM file. Man A married Woman B and had children with her and
then married Woman C. When I look at the Assigned Sources list for man A, there
are four events listed for each marriage:

    Marr: woman B
    Had No Children: woman B
    Did not marry woman B
    Mar Notes: woman B

  Why does the list show the Had No Children and Did not marry events for woman
B (when it's clear from the information in the file that they did marry and
they did have children)?  Should I just ignore those events?  Is there a way to
remove them?  (I selected Had No Children and clicked Remove, and that didn't
seem to work.)