The only ones which you need concern yourself with are those which have entries
against them. The list on the left is simply a list of the Events which are
available to you.

New Tutorial: Embed a Bogger RSS feed on your webpage

http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 21:51:12 -0400
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Events in Assigned Sources list in tree from GEDCOM
> From: prams...@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
>
> I imported a GEDCOM file. Man A married Woman B and had children with her and
> then married Woman C. When I look at the Assigned Sources list for man A,
> there are four events listed for each marriage:
>
> Marr: woman B
>
> Had No Children: woman B
> Did not marry woman B
> Mar Notes: woman B
>
> Why does the list show the Had No Children and Did not marry events for woman
> B (when it's clear from the information in the file that they did marry and
> they did have children)? Should I just ignore those events? Is there a way to
> remove them? (I selected Had No Children and clicked Remove, and that didn't
> seem to work.)
Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/