With Legacy closed, go to the Legacy folder on your hard drive.  Delete the
Legacy3.dbm file.

In each folder where you have stored your pictures that are linked to the
Legacy file, you'll find a PicList.dbm file.  Those need to be deleted also.

Then reinstall the latest build of Legacy.  Make sure that you have all
other programs shut down and your anti-virus software disabled.

If that doesn't help, contact us at supp...@legacyfamilytree.com and we'll
work with you on solving this.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry

Customer Support

Millennia Corporation

supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.