Thanks to all who responded to my query. From the replies I got I can only
assume that Legacy will not allow me to enter the wife's name on her second
marriage the way I *prefer* to enter it. So I shall just live with Legacy's
rule that I must use the same maiden name on both marriages - and I assume
it would hold true even for 3rd and 4th and etc. marriages.
Thanks again.

Bill R.