From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Rhodes
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:05 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How to retain wife's married name as entered

Thanks to all who responded to my query. From the replies I got I can only
assume that Legacy will not allow me to enter the wife's name on her second
marriage the way I prefer to enter it. So I shall just live with Legacy's
rule that I must use the same maiden name on both marriages - and I assume
it would hold true even for 3rd and 4th and etc. marriages.
Thanks again.

Bill R.