From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 9:23 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Icons on individual screen disappeared!

Did you install Legacy to the default c:\Legacy folder as required on Vista?

What security software are you running?

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.