Michele,

Fifteen minutes to generate your web pages does seem like a long time. What is the speed and type of computer processor in your machine. I just generated web pages for about 5,000 people in less than 5 minutes.

The time it takes to upload depends more on the speed of your connection to the internet and the number of picture files you have for the people in your file.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Michele Lewis wrote:
I have about 7000 people in my file. I am generating PEDIGREE style web pages. It takes about 15 minutes for the web pages to be generated and it takes about 2 hours to upload them to the server. Is that about right??? Or is my computer slow???

michele