Everyone in my 70,000+ file has at least an abt birth year. I approximate 30
years per generation, marriage at about 25, first child one year after
marriage, a child every two years, the wife is 2 years younger than the
husband. In some large family groups I've been off by as much as 40 years.

--
Bob Arens
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer