From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf Of
Paula Ryburn
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:51 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Children Sort Order (dates or no dates?)

Seems like someone recently posted here (I have a stickie on this!) that
they use "abt 1820" when the year has been indicated by a source; e.g.,
census listing.  But they use "est 1820" when they're using some other
"algorithm" to come up with the year; e.g., Robert's calculations.  Anything
with "abt" can help research; anything with "est" is just a help to identify
people in the list.

--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clough
Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd
Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Harbaugh Hopkins Hughes Jones Koyle Laswell
McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sullivan Williams